Before getting to know about the ITIL® foundation course or the certification, let us first understand what ITIL® is. ITIL® or Information Technology Infrastructure Library is a set of practices, framed at development. modifying and delivering information technology services. It helps the IT sector to grow, scale their abilities and modify or change them accordingly for better purposes. ITIL® helps reduce risks in the sector, also assists to manage those risks, takes care of customer relations, and builds methodologies to complete a project in a much cost-effective manner.
Also Check December global holidays
Being developed back in the 1980s, by the Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA), of the British government, ITIL® used to comprise 30 books, consisting of various processes and methods. In recent times, they have been numbered down to 5, where each book is designed to give a conceptual idea of the various stages of IT services’ lifecycle.
ITIL® 4 is the newest version of ITIL®, which is, of course, a digital library, that operates to let IT companies gain effective values and profits from their services and products. ITIL® 4 has gained so much more popularity and acceptance than its predecessors owing to its capability of working under an Agile mode, together with DevOps, Lean and other Agile framework supported systems.
Features of the ITIL® Foundation Course:
- You will learn how to leverage ITIL® and gain the finest values from IT services, both digitally and via the market.
- You will get to know about delivery, the creation of drive, and how to improve the overall technology of services.
- Get immersed in learning dealing with situations posed in real-life, along with various assessments, case studies, and others.
Highlights of the Course:
- Live and interactive continual sessions led by expert instructors and professors.
- Self-paced learning regularly to help assess positions.
- The fee collected at first includes exam fees too along with the tuition one.
- Scope to earn a certain amount of Power Distribution Units (PDUs) after completion of the course.
- Get access to Courseware for a lifetime.
Steps To Become a Certified ITIL® Professional-
- First, undertake the training as provided by various online sites and companies and get trained. You can also take the training offline mode.
- Secondly, appear for the ITIL® 4 Foundation exam and clear it with the necessary marks required.
- Thirdly, fill in your details and that’s it. You are now, an official, certified, and recognized ITIL certification® professional.
Who all can attend the ITIL® training course?
Unlike the Full Stack Developer course, which was open to all, the ITIL® training course is not for beginners or novices. It can be attended only by IT professionals, managers (both project and business), and business process owners.
Thus, an ITIL® is of absolute importance in any IT sector, irrespective of the field they are focusing on. The main feature of a good IT sector is that it manages all risks and threats posed to the company, keeps the workplace infrastructure engaging, and gets the services made cost-effectively. This way, the company can recruit more and more people, even after maintaining their profit margins, and become one of the best out in the market.
Also check: speedposts.org